All are welcome to register and participate at the IEEE SSCI 2018 conference! Even if you don’t have a paper been accepted by the conference, you can register with the conference and join us for this exciting event in Bangalore, India. We have put together a very exciting technical and social program at the IEEE SSCI’18, and look forward to seeing you there!
Please note the following important information regarding the registration for IEEE SSCI 2018:
- Each accepted paper requires one Full Registration (even if all authors of the paper are students, i.e., a student registration DOES NOT cover any papers). Each full registration covers a maximum of two papers.
- Full Registration fees and Student Registration fees include admission to all symposia, all tutorials and all sessions (plenary/keynote talks, regular sessions, and special sessions), coffee breaks, one ticket for the banquet, as well as one copy of the program book and copies of all symposia proceedings.
- Each paper is limited to 8 pages. A maximum of two extra pages per paper are allowed, at an additional charge of 100 US Dollar per extra page.
- Each extra copy of all symposia proceedings will be 50 US Dollar. Each extra banquet ticket will be 50 US Dollar.
- For Student Registration, it is required to provide a copy of a valid ID at the time of registration that certifies their full-time student status.
- All attendees must register with the conference.
Note that a letter of invitation will be issued only if you have a paper accepted by IEEE SSCI 2018 and if you have registered for the conference. Exception to this condition will be considered only case by case.
For an invitation letter from IEEE SSCI 2017 for your visa application, please follow the registration workflow and request an invitation letter when you are prompted for one. In case of technical difficulties or special circumstances, please contact the Registration Chair. Do not forget to include your registration information, such as the receipt/confirmation and paper number of your accepted paper(s) when you request for a letter of invitation.
CIS TRAVEL GRANT:
The IEEE Computational Intelligence Society (IEEE CIS) will offer a limited number of Travel Grants for
- Students (undergraduate or graduate students, from any country)
- Professional Researchers from Developing Countries
INDUSTRIAL TRAVEL GRANT:
An industry sponsor travel grant is available for Indian researchers.
Click here for more information